About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Think Like A Man Too: Have you seen it?






  In addition to there being such a great cast as Kevin Hart, Terrence Jenkins, Michael Ealy, Meagan Good, Regina Hall, Taraji P Henson, Romany Malco, Gabrielle Union,  and one of my personal favorites, Jenifer Lewis, there was also an appearance by a previous When We Speak guest!  Yep that’s right!!!  Do you know who it was?



Ok…I’ll tell you… It was Singer/Actor Terrell Carter!  I was so happy to see Terrell in the movie!  I knew that he had a part in the movie but I wasn’t sure how big or small….


If  you have not seen our interview with Terrell Carter on When We Speak, please check it out and share it….and if you have not seen the movie, Think Like A Man Too, then go see it!

OTHER VIDEOS OF TERRELL CARTER


No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews