About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Friday, April 29, 2011

Watch Braxton Family Values Clips - When We Speak TV



Watch Braxton Family Values Clips - When We Speak TV 
I am really enjoying this show and I think that it was a very wise decision for the Braxton Family to come together and do a reality show. I like the show because even though it's a reality show, it's not a show full of drama for no reason!  I feel that when I watch the show, I don't have to ask myself, "What message are they trying to convey with this show?"  I think that the Braxton Family Values shows the good, the bad, and the ugly of family life but it also shows that you only have one family, so embrace the good and the bad that comes with them!   When We Speak TV wishes the Braxton Sisters much success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews