About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Friday, March 15, 2013

Meet Jordan Corey

So here's the story..... One Sunday I decided to skip church and go to the movies.
As I was sitting in my car outside the AMC Theatre, I could hear music. I rolled down my window and was like, "I like this song, I hope they say who it is".... AND THEY DID....It was Jordan Corey singing Heart of Stone....




FOR MORE INFORMATION ON JORDAN COREY:
Website: www.jordancorey.com
Twitter: @jordan_corey

MORE VIDEOS OF JORDAN COREY




PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT WHEN WE SPEAK TV ON SOCIAL MEDIA SITES SUCH AS TWITTER, FACEBOOK, AND YOUTUBE!
TWITTER: @WhenWeSpeakTV
FACEBOOK: When We Speak TV
YOUTUBE:  When We Speak TV 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews