About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hurricane by Sarah Peacock

I was browsing the web, (like I always do) looking for new great artists like the ones on When We Speak, and to my surprise I actually ran across a familiar face….Sarah Peacock and found a new music video for Hurricane .
And since I love Sarah so much and she is such a great talent, I wanted to be sure to share it with you! Hope you like it!!!!
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT SARAH PEACOCK:
Website: www.sarahpeacockmusic.com
Twitter: @stalkthepeacock
 Facebook:  StalkThePeacock

Have you seen our interview with Sarah Peacock on When We Speak


 Check it out! MORE VIDEOS OF SARAH PEACOCK

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews