About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Thursday, May 15, 2014

#Gospel Singer LaShun Pace shares with When We Speak!!!

Some people wanted to meet Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, and someone else....I however, wanted to meet LaShun Pace (she is a gospel singer from Atlanta).
gospel music
If you have ever read any of my blogs, you know that I have admired LaShun Pace since I was a child.  Also I blogged about the amazing time I had when I attended her live recording for her Reborn album.
www.whenwespeaktv.com

 After all these years of admiring LaShun Pace music, I finally got a chance to meet her and to have her on my show!!! So without continuing on with a lot of talk.....I present to you LaShun Pace on When We Speak!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews