About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Thursday, June 16, 2011

TAKE HANDWRITING OUT OF OUR SCHOOLS!

No handwritting, Let's TEXT!
I ran across this video and I was curious of what you think.  Is technology crippling our children?  I am definitely a fan of advancement, however, I still think that some things are fundamental.  I agree that I rarely write a letter, and I NEVER write in cursive but I think it is still something that should be taught.
How would you feel if a school decided not to teach your child to write in cursive?
Would you be upset about it?


Video courtesy of ABCNews

If video doesn't apper, click here:
Handwriting on the Wall

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews