About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sissy Boy Therapy

Recently I read an article and watched a video from the CNN website. The article is about the “Sissy Boy Experience”. The article talks about a government funded therapy that is intended to transform feminine males into more masculine males. (Wow!) In the article, CNN spoke about parents that had enrolled their feminine sons in the therapy. I can only pray that these men can move forward from such cruelty and ignorance.


It is shameful that people have to go through so much, just because of who they are! In some ways I feel similar to these men, although I was never forced to go through therapy but I have definitely experience the torture of people; People using scripture to embarrass me or discredit my character. I thank God that I have been able to move on from it, and I pray that they will be able also. …..

Check out the videos and share your comments!

Click below to see the video:

Therapy to change 'feminine' boy created a troubled man, family says

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews