About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Rock the Stage with Randevyn

I always say that networking plays a major role in personal success in any independent industry, especially in the independent music scene!   I also believe that it’s always good to support other independent music professionals.  So, whenever I can find an opportunity to support a previous guest on When We Speak, I definitely try to be there.







One day I was online checking social media statuses of some of my previous guests on When We Speak and I ran across a gig for singer/songwriter Randevyn……..so I decide to drop in…. Check it out!

Please continue to support great artists like Randevyn
Follow Randevyn on Twitter:  @randevyn
Randevyn: http://www.randevynonline.com

Don’t forget to also check out Atlanta’s Indie Music Queen of Soul, Julie Dexter’s performance at John A White Park in Atlanta.
Follow Julie on Twitter: @juliedexter
Julie Dexterhttp://www.juliedexter.com

Continue to support Indie Music and those of us that promote it!
When We Speak TV
Twitter: @whenwespeaktv
LIKE us on Facebook: When We Speak TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews