About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"Who I Am"...what you see is what you get!


Have you seen my interview withUK Queen of SoulJulie Dexter?  If not, shame on you……
On May 5, 2012, I got a chance to see Julie perform again at John A White Park in Atlanta for an event called Jazz in the Park, hosted by Atlanta City Councilwoman Keisha Lance Bottoms and Atlanta's public safety agencies.   (Julie was wonderful as usual).  

She performed a number of songs but I wanted to definitely share with you her song Who I Am off her album NewAgain.


The line up not only included Julie Dexter, it also included great artists such as Joey Sommerville and Journell Henry.  If you didn’t get to make it, here’s  a little snippet of Julie’s Performance.

Continue to support great Indie Artists like Julie Dexter and those that continue to support them...... like When We Speak TV!


No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews