About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"Get It Right" by Gareth Asher

I love inspirational songs...I was checking out a couple of artists and I ran across Gareth Asher's song Get It Right which features Nappy Roots.

I really like Gareth's song so I decided to share it... Hope you enjoy this song as much as us.




For more information about Gareth Asher:
Website: www.garethasher.com
Twitter: @garethasher
Facebook: GarethAsherMusic










When We Speak TV is in search of more music from Gareth Asher!


FOLLOW WHEN WE SPEAK TV ON TWITTER: @WHENWESPEAKTV
LIKE WHEN WE SPEAK TV ON FACEBOOK: WHEN WE SPEAK TV
SUBSCRIBE TO WHEN WE SPEAK ON YOUTUBE: WHEN WE SPEAK TV

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews