About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Friday, July 6, 2012

Meet Vintage Nation #Band

Vintage Nation Band
Searching the web for new music (as I always do) I ran across a group by the name of Vintage Nation Band. I don't know much about the group but if you know me, you know I'm on the search to find out more about them!
Take a moment to check out this song and feel free to share your thoughts.
You can follow Vintage Nation Band on Twitter: @Vintage_Nation
Vintage Nation on Facebook: Vintage Nation 



Remember that Death and LIFE are in the power of the tongue!

And as always.....follow me on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv
And "LIKE" the Facebook page at: When We Speak TV
Oh yeah....and subscribe on Youtube: When We Speak
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews