About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Monday, October 8, 2012

"The Risk" by IDK

I'm currently running into people that inspire me.....some more than others.......When I sat down with a group out of Atlanta by the name of IDK....it was more than just an inspiration, it was an encouragement.  I know you're probably wondering what I mean by that....Let me explain! 

In the world that we live, youth is often what everyone is searching for.  I'm not saying that I want to be in my 20s again but sometimes I feel like I don't have the same fire I had when I was in my 20s. 

Speaking with IDK reminded me of that fire, because as they spoke, I could see it in them....as I sat there speaking to them, I remember asking myself, "Do you still have that fire that they have?".  As I sat there, my mind rushed to many different places and I just remember smiling in my heart and I started to feel that fire's flame brighten. 


Thank you IDK for adding a little coal to the fire!


Check out more videos of IDK





No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews