About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gareth Asher Interview at Eddie's Attic


I’m continuously online looking for indie music, people to interview on When We Speak, and trying to keep up with what previous guests are doing.  Well this particular day, I was checking out Winston Warrior and I found out that he was nominated for the Georgia Music Awards.  
Gareth Asher was also one of the artist listed and I really liked his music so I ended up posting him as the When We Speak TV Artist Spotlight in August.  Then, one day I was looking through the Xfinity on Demand Channel and saw a section called GetLocalAtl.    While looking through the different things listed, ironically they had videos of some of the people nominated for the Georgia Music Award…..I think you already know whose video was listed…..if not, it was Get It Right by Gareth Asher. 
Okay, so I said all that to say that I immediately realized that I had remember this guy’s name for a reason and he was in some way connected to my human experience….and in August ,  I was blessed with the opportunity to meet Gareth Asher  at Eddie’s Attic for an interview! 
I said all that to say to you again that …..Nothing Happens by Chance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews