About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Monday, December 3, 2012

...these are a few of my favorite things!

I just wanted to take a moment to share with you,  Rahbi's version of the classic, My Favorite Things.



You can download Rahbi's version of My Favorite Things below:
http://soundcloud.com/rahbi/my-favorite-things









Don't forget to check out this interview with Singer Rahbi:












If you enjoy this artist, you can also download other songs by Rahbi:


Rip Girl by Rahbi
Download this song: Rip Girl


















Club Kid by Rahbi
Download this song: Club Kid
















My Love Atlantis by Rahbi
Download this song: My Love Atlantis


No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews