About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Friday, December 7, 2012

The Sound of Phillippia

I have spoken with, met, and sang with many great vocalists.  And now I can add Phillippia to that list of great vocalists.  On November 28, 2012, I decided to check out Crissy Collins's Birthday Jam Session. There were a number of singers, including Crissy Collins, that performed.  Before the night was up, Phillippia also peformed and I was blown away!


The name "Phillippia" was already familiar to me because one of my friends always told me how good she was but I had never experienced Phillippia for myself!  When she first started I thought, "What's so special about her" but then as the song went on, I could physically see Phillippia transformIt was like she fully let go of who she was and became the song in the physical! 

You should definitely check her out!  That night I got a chance to speak with her briefly!  Her spirit was just as warm as her vocals

When We Speak TV would like to encourage Phillippia to keep using her gift to the highest level!



No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews