About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#HappyNewYear: New Year's Resolutions Are Meant To Be Broken?

Have you ever heard the saying “Rules are meant to be broken” or maybe “Promises are meant to be broken”?  What about New Year’s Resolutions?  Are they meant to be broken?  As we near 2013, a year that was never supposed to be (according to a lot of people that predicted the end of the world), I have not really thought about what my New Year’s Resolution is.  Maybe it’s because I usually don’t keep that resolution!  Like most people, I start the New Year with ambition and as the year dwindles, so does my resolution.    

For my 2012 resolution, I vowed to stop smoking, and I’m so proud to say that as of January 2013, I will be one year smoke free!  (Thanks to God and Nicorette Gum!)



I said that to encourage you to make that resolution; not because of tradition but because you want it. 
After that, practice the resolution one minute at a time and before you know it, it’ll be 2014!
Stay encouraged!  God Bless and Happy New Year from When We Speak TV!

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews