About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Check out Family Force 5

I have a great respect for people who follow the news and blog all day…… How do you find time to do that?  I’m on the internet nearly every day looking for music and artists to interview on When We Speak or  feature on When We Speak TV and the process is  exhausting…. But the treasures that I find are priceless, like this band I found called Family Force 5. 

Forgive me if I’m late to the party!  I’m sure some of you are already familiar with them, but I’m not…..  From what I hear though, I will definitely be checking out more of them… 

Website: www.familyforce5.com
Twitter: @FamilyForce5
Facebook:  Family Force 5
Things I see say they are in Atlanta (I am too), so you know what that means!  Do you think I should reach out for an interview with them on When We Speak?  Check out the videos and you be the judge!

And while you are checking out Family Force 5 on Facebook and Twitter, remember to also check out When We Speak TV!
Twitter: @WhenWeSpeakTV
Facebook: When We Speak TV
Youtube: When We Speak









No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews