About Me

My photo
When We Speak TV is a blog that caters to Indie Music, Entertainment, Community, and Awareness. Follow on Twitter: @whenwespeaktv

Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Rahbi

SUPPORT INDIE MUSIC!!!!!
I thought of the perfect person for today's When We Speak TV Artist SpotlightA singer named RAHBI. I'm new to Rahbi's music, I don't really remember how I found out about him.... I believe it was somehow from when I started following singer Donnie's music.

Video courtesy of RAHBITV

But anyway....Rahbi....I can't think of any words to describe him, but I know one word that doesn't describe him and that's "LIMITED"....Check out the video and you will see why!
And the boy can SANG!
FOLLOW RAHBI ON TWITTER: @RAHBI


FOLLOW WHEN WE SPEAK TV ON TWITTER: @WHENWESPEAKTV

When We Speak TV is on the prowl to learn more about Rahbi's music!


More of Rahbi:
YouTube-HjaZItzDg-4

No comments:

Post a Comment

When We Speak TV- Videos and Interviews